Thursday, December 5, 2013

Research and Working EQ

1.  What is your working EQ?
What is the most effective and efficient way of becoming a successful firefighter for LA County?

2.  What is a possible answer to your working EQ? Please write the answer in thesis format.  Examples:
Volunteer work, Dedication, Hunger for more

3.  What is the most important source you have used that has helped you come up with an answer to your working EQ?
The most important source I have come across for my E.Q is my mentor, Fireman Castellano. 

4.  Who is your mentor, or where are you volunteering, and how does what you are doing relate to your working EQ?
My mentor is Fireman Castellano, I am an LA county explorer, it is related because I am following around Firemen and learning new things daily to come up with a better answer to my EQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment