Thursday, February 6, 2014

Independent component 1

  • LITERAL
    (a) Statement saying: “I, Arturo Xavier Quiroz, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
    (b) Cite your source regarding who or what article or book helped you complete the independent component
Explorers Training Manual, Engineer Abidie.
  • (c) Provide a digital spreadsheet (aka log of the 30 hours).   Post it next to your mentorship log.
Done
  • (d) Explanation of what you completed.    
I got to LAO at 6:30 am Saturday morning and left at 6:30 PM Saturday night. We worked on getting our certification as am explorer. 
  • INTERPRETIVE 
    Defend your work and explain how the significant parts of your component and how it demonstrates 30 hours of work.   Provide evidence (photos, transcript, art work, videos, etc) of the 30 hours of work.  
  • APPLIED
    How did the component help you understand the foundation of your topic better?  Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped. 
The component helped me understand the foundation of my topic in a better aspect by showing me the truth that there are many ways to answer the question, how can a firefighter best minimize civilian deaths in a densely populated area, but also showing me that there is just one simple easy answer to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment