Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval

Title: Independent Component 2 Approval 
Label: Independent Componet
Due Date:  Thursday, 2/13 by 8AM


1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
For my 30  hours, I went to the academy that I was not able to complete. I did go, I did do my business, but I guess choosing school or academy was their final choice. I Stayed in total for over 60 hours. I would go at 6am Saturday mornings and leave at 6 pm Sunday Afternoons. I worked my butt off for my certification with different things. It was mostly ropes and B.A's with some Ladders thrown in.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
Paper work or even some pictures.

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
Being at the academy showed me that you always need to be on your guard for anything at any time. You never know what can happen, or what life can throw at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment