Friday, April 25, 2014

Exit Interview

(1) What is your essential question and answers?  What is your best answer and why?
How can a firefighter best minimize civilian deaths in a densely populated area?
My best answer is to always be fire ready because no matter what you are doing, if you are always fire ready responding to calls will be 10 times easier.
 
(2) What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
The process I took to arrive to this answer is going to the explorers academy.
 
(3) What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?
One problem I faced was having to put up with butt hole firefighters, I resolved it by putting up with them and making everything better.

(4) What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?
The two most significant sources I used were my Explorers Manual written by Engineer Abide, the other was my mentor fireman Castellano.

No comments:

Post a Comment