Thursday, May 29, 2014

Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
The thing I am most proud of with my Block Presentation is that  I made time and did not worry about it for a minute. People that have done their presentation have been freaking out and stressing too much, it feels good knowing I did not go through that.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?
//AE//       P          AP       CR       NC

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

//AE//       P          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
What worked for me within my senior project was the fact I did go through with the explorers and it has opened many doors for me in the future.


(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

I would have kept my nose out of things and my mouth shut while doing my independent component 2 and completed it.

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

The senior project has been helpful for my future endeavors because it opened many doors  for the department. I am now a good friend with a battalion chief and that is very good since now he can mention my name within the department.

No comments:

Post a Comment