Friday, August 30, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation


1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?
Well for my interview I plan on interviewing my Fire Explorer teacher, Mr. Castellano. My reason behind why I chose him to question would be because he is a Firefighter and has been for a numerous amount of years and one thing that I admire of him is that he is able to keep his job close, but his family closer. He is also a very down to earth type of person, he may not seem very old, but by next year he'll be retired as a Fireman.

2.  You have to ask 5 questions.  What additional questions do you plan to ask? 
Well along with the 5 questions we are given to ask, I plan on asking Fireman Castellano many different type of questions. Some personal, while some are just for fun to get an understanding his love for his job. If we begin to get awkward and not talking so much I'll have a set of open ended questions ready so that way I can get him to talk and make me feel like he isn't going to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment