Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

1. 
7/7/20135 HoursMeeting with parents and mentor. Physical training in the morning, including running multiple miles and various workouts and then introduced into the skill of hose lacing.5 Hours
7/13/20135 HoursWith mentor and others selling tacos to different people at Pomona's Eagle Lodge. Hoested by Explorers Post 15.10 Hours
7/14/20135 HoursStarted off the day with PT, physical training, then once that finished I was tought the ways of the rope. Learning various rope ties and learning different parts of the B.A's, breathing apperatices.15 Hours


2. Cye Castellano

Ccastell@Fire.Lacounty.Gov

3. 


  • Is this something I really want to do?     
  • When is the next academy?
  • How can I convince my mentor I am ready?


4. Discipline is key to success because without it we'd all be sloppy in what we do. 
  
   
5. It convinced me that I did want to peruse a career as a Fireman because it was something that did catch my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment