Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals


1.  List your topic here: Firefighting

2.  What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs?  Be specific and use an example.  Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core, and/or participation in senior class ASB or other organizations on campus (clubs etc).

To show growth in each of the ESLR this year I am going to do whatever needs to be done to better myself to becoming a great firefighter. For example while in the Explorers program I have learned to become very consistent with the tasks I am given and became extremely more respectful to people around me. So while in senior project, I am going to show everyone that firefighting isn't just about putting out fires. It's about being a good person and if I want people to understand that, I must demonstrate it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment